Esterline | X-ON

Esterline Corporation is a specialized manufacturing company serving principally aerospace and defense markets. Approximately 70% of their total revenues are generated from aerospace/defense markets. The remaining 30% is from the application of these technologies in adjacent markets. Their company’s businesses is divided in three segments related to its set of core competencies: Avionics & Controls, Sensors & Systems, and Advanced Materials. Operations within the Avionics & Controls segment focus on technology interface systems for commercial and military aircraft and similar devices for land- and sea-based military vehicles, cockpit displays and integration systems, flight training and simulation equipment, secure communications systems, specialized medical equipment, and other high-end industrial applications. The Sensors & Systems segment includes operations that produce high-precision temperature and pressure sensors, specialized harsh-environment interconnect solutions, electrical power distribution equipment, and other related systems principally for aerospace and defense customers. Advanced Materials focuses on process-related technologies including high-performance elastomer products used for a wide range of military and commercial aerospace purposes, state-of-the-art insulation materials, and combustible ordnance and electronic warfare countermeasure products. Esterline helps its customers compete with maximum effectiveness. Esterline operates manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Canada, China, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Singapore and the United Kingdom.

Electromechanical

General Purpose Relays

Tools & Supplies

Other Tools

All Search Results for Esterline

  Availablity image
 
Image   Information Image Stock Code(▲▼)Description
Manufacturer
Availability ⓘ (▲▼)Price(AUD)  
(Ex. GST)(▲▼)
Quantity
Stock Image W260-R1A-004M2

W260-R1A-004M2

Esterline 327
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
10+ From
$197.6793


Stock Image W260-B2A-004L1

W260-B2A-004L1

Esterline 248
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
10+ From
$170.6489


Stock Image W260-R1A-004M1

Signal Relay 26.5VDC 700Ohm 2A DPDT(33.5x10.4x10.4)mm Flange Non Polarized Relay

Esterline 223
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
10+ From
$162.5228


Stock Image X-D2A-300M

X-D2A-300M

Esterline 182
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$420.7381


Stock Image X-D1N-300M

Electromechanical Relay DPDT 5A 28VDC 500Ohm Flange Mount

Esterline 174
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$397.4512


Stock Image Y-D2A-300M

Power Relay 28VDC 400Ohm 5A 4PDT(32.51x20.57x16.26)mm Flange Non Latching Relay

Esterline 152
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$524.3


Stock Image Y-D1A-300M

Y-D1A-300M

Esterline 126
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$447.7302


Stock Image 7264-4655

7264-4655

Esterline 86
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$572.4388


Stock Image X-D2N-300M

X-D2N-300M

Esterline 86
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
1+ From
$444.3829


Stock Image Y-D1N-300M

Y-D1N-300M

Esterline 82
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
3+ From
$427.7261


Stock Image W260-A1A-004M2

W260-A1A-004M2

Esterline 71
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$209.7931


Stock Image KC-A4N

KC-A4N

Esterline 66
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$754.6448


Stock Image X-D1A-300M

X-D1A-300M

Esterline 54
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$411.5808


Stock Image Y-D4A-300M

Y-D4A-300M

Esterline 49
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$531.1637


Stock Image SO-1066-001

SO-1066-001

Esterline 43
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
1+ From
$418.383


Stock Image SO-1049-8309

SO-1049-8309

Esterline 32
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
10+ From
$277.926


Stock Image YC-D2A-300M

YC-D2A-300M

Esterline 31
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
3+ From
$1335.665


Stock Image W260-A1A-004L2

W260-A1A-004L2

Esterline 28
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
5+ From
$170.6489


Stock Image K-D2N-300M

K-D2N-300M

Esterline 18
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
25+ From
$456.0044


Stock Image KC-J2N-022

KC-J2N-022

Esterline 12
Ships to you
between Fri. 08 Jul to Thu. 14 Jul
Calender
1+ From
$2812.7593


Esterline may also be referenced as

Esterline
Esterline Technologies